Monday, July 16, 2012

Waste Not Want Not

Judging by the look on the fathers face I suspect that powdered milk formula costs a lot.
It is fun to waste.
When they make a lot I refuse to drink it.
I can get them pretty worked up about it.
The trick is to then wait a couple of hours and then demand to be fed.
The father is all for giving me the old bottle.
But the mother still cares more and makes him make me a new bottle.
He has to pour the old bottle down the sink.
He does wear his heart on his sleeve and his face is like thunder.
The old scrooge.

To really send him off the deep end I wait until he moderates the quantity to a reduced amount.
Then I work myself into a lather and polish it off even if it kills me.

I find that sucking desperately on the empty bottle and crying while throwing myself around like a baby having a fit gets them to rush through and make me another bottle.

I scream and have fits until it arrives.

Then I refuse to drink any of it.

I can see the father is developing a nervous tick.


No comments:

Post a Comment