Five and a half months and I have finally started on solids.
I can confirm that cardboard does taste better than hydrated rice cereal and milk formula.
It was difficult to work the poop angle much while I was only on milk.
A bit like trying to make fireworks out of flour.
But even the little bit of roughage in the rice cereal improves my opportunity significantly.
I notice that the male parental is not enjoying nappy change time as much as he used to.
The whistling while he worked vibe has stopped completely and has been replaced by a grimace.
He is also using a lot more wipes than before.
I am really looking forward to vegetables and fruit which start next week.
Life is like moving through an PlayStation game accumulating additional weapons and secret powers.
I suspect that I will have the last laugh after the torture of having to sit and watch them eat juicy meaty meals while all I got was milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment