The mother parent is away for two nights for work.
I am stuck with the grumpy face.
This is perfect payback time.
The father parental laughed at me the other day because the mother parental had dressed me in girls stockings.
He laughed his arse off "look at you buddy, hey buddy, look at you buddy, you're wearing girls stockings buddy, hey buddy, you're wearing girls stockings buddy, hahahahahaha"
Idiot
You would think he was 5 years old.
Oh oh.
Now he has me for two nights on his own.
And I can nap allllllll dayyyyyyyy longggggggg. While he has to function without sleep.
Night one I went easy on him.
I slept solid for 5 hours and then woke up cleverly just when he went to bed at midnight.
Then I woke up EVERY hour until 05h30 when I demanded a bottle.
So he got at least 4 an a half hours sleep.
Last night I got nasty.
I made him give me a bottle at 23h30 so he only got to sleep at 00h15.
Then I woke up at 01h30
Again at 02h30
And then get this (with my girls stockings)
I woke up at 03h30 and wouldn't go back to sleep.
I made him stay up and as soon as he put me down I made noise.
At 05h30 I let him doze off.
I wanted him to be asleep when the alarm went off at 06h00 to get the siblings up.
His eyes are red and puffy.
The Thunderbolt Kid does not wear girls stockings.
And don't you ever forget it.
No comments:
Post a Comment