Friday, July 27, 2012
My First Haircut
My first haircut ever.
It has left me mentally scarred for life.
I had an interesting patchy Mohawk thing happening where the cot had rubbed some of my hair shorter.
I liked it. It was different.
"You look terrible buddy" said the male parental, "you need a bit if a trim"
Then he started looking around for something to trim with.
"Perfect" he said, "just perfect"
And that was what he used.
The back of his razor has a small battery operated shaver.
Its not even a centimeter wide.
It is for trimming his nose hair and "other cosmetic hair removal"
He has definitely used it on his nose hairs and I have seen it shoved up his nostrils on numerous occasions.
I like to think it has never been near his nether regions. Yuk.
Anyway, that was what the bastard used.
He used his nostril hair shaver to give me my first haircut.
The thunderbolt kid will not forget.
One day I will drive his car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment