The male parental (MP) is a lying, cheating bastard.
When I have had enough of my lunch, which by the way is a sodden, bland and blended mix of broccoli, butternut and half a percent of chicken (whoopee), - the bastard cheats me.
I close my lips and blow out to let him know that I am done.
To let him know that I am full and cannot bear another mouthful.
And what does he do.
He punches way below the belt.
..... He brings out dumdum.
He knows how much I love dumdum.
I am addicted to dumdum.
So he pretends to slowly lower dumdum into my mouth, and at the very last moment, when my mouth is at its widest to receive my special addiction, he whips dumdum away and forces another spoonful of gloop into my mouth.
I am powerless against this ploy.
He catches me every time.
My love of dumdum is too strong.
Dumdum is my Kryptonite.
I can't believe the bastard would stoop so low.
My lunches have become never ending tasteless torture.
One day.............
One day when I am old enough to reach his vinyl collection.....
His beloved Beatles LP........
That crisp, snappable, grooved vinyl.......
One day......
No comments:
Post a Comment